New Double Glazed PVC Door Installations
For more details or to arrange a free quote call us on 0208 422 7512.
All our composite doors are made to the highest standards of security and durability. This gives you the peace of mind, knowing that your new composite door is not only aesthetically pleasing, but is also the best protection to the unwanted elements and intruders!
- Slim, low aluminium threshold in gold or silver
- The latest security features, designed for your peace of mind, including multipoint locking systems
- Strong through – colour GRP facing
- High insulation foam core
- Stable timber inner frame
- Aluminium reinforcing
- Q-Lon gasket seal
- Full face aluminium hinges and lock plates
- 98% recycled cills as standard
All the below Composite Doors are FULLY FITTED under £1000.
Upvc doors and replacement door panels
The Cambridgeshire door panel collection from Phoenix doors features a comprehensive selection of moulded door panel designs combining with a range of decorative glass that is both innovative and classically stylish which you will find both practical and aesthetically pleasing. This choice incorporates acrylic liquid lead, traditional hand-crafted lead, genuine glass bevels and the latest Crystal Resin technology,and our products are carefully designed to complement and enhance your property, maintaining their good looks for many years to come.
Our door panels are manufactured from high quality PVCu which is flame retardant achieving a Class 1 rating for surface spread of flame. UV stability ensures the colour will be maintained despite exposure to the severest weather conditions and a high density core material provides excellent thermal and acoustic values.
These products are subject to rigorous performance testing to ensure our consistent high quality standards are maintained and your assurance is guaranteed by a full ten year warranty.
All glazing complies with current building regulation requirements and includes toughened safety glass as standard. An obscure glass may be specified with all designs, which provide a level of obscurity within their individual design.
A range of high quality furniture may also be specified including letter plates, knockers, spy viewers and brass numerals to individualise your door.
All door panels are available in a choice of White, Mahogany, Light Oak or Rosewood finishes.
All the below UPVC Doors are FULLY FITTED for under £900. call for replacement door panel prices!
Patio doors – French doors, sliding doors and bi-folding doors
Our patio doors are manufactured using Eurocell products, who are one of the UK’s leading PVC-U specialist, bringing customers greater choice, higher quality and more value for money. And in a colour that’s right for you – whether you are looking for classic white or elegant cream, or if you prefer the traditional appearance of rosewood or golden oak, we have the ideal colour for you.
- A choice of styles – Traditional sculptured ‘ovolo’ or contemporary straight-edged ‘chamfered’ frame styles and a choice of external/internal opening options for french doors and bi-folding doors mean you can tailor the finish of your doors to your individual taste
- Convenient low threshold – for a smooth, seamless transition between outdoors and indoors and easy access to your home for prams and wheelchair users. It also means your doors are fully compliant with Part M of the Building Regulations.
- Ultimate energy-efficiency – high-tech triple weather seals keep you free from draughts, bringing you peace, quiet and warmth!
Call now on 0208 248 3670 to arrange a free on-site quote or for more details.
As a basic price guide for our doors, we can supply and fit as follows:
- Back doors in upvc for under £800.00
- Front doors in upvc for under £900.00
- Composite doors for under £1000.00
- Replacement upvc door panels – please contact us for prices
- Patio doors – sliding panels and french doors – please contact us for latest prices
WindowAce Double Glazing T/A are a registered FENSA installer, ensuring that all installation works complies with current building regulation requirements and providing our customers with peace of mind. All our installations are covered by our free insurance backed guarantee from The GGFi, details of which can be found on their website.
To arrange a free quote at your home please call us on 0208 248 3670